Saturday, March 23, 2013

Carry On - PruCan Drabble Oneshot

[[ This had to be done. Your argument is invalid. ]]

RATED: T for Teen; Due to self-violence.

Summary: It was just another awful day, at the conference; until something is brought up that Canada would rather not talk about it. The man finally reaches his breaking point, but only one person notices.

Shippings: PruCan, with the slightest mentioning of GerIta.

Warning: FLUFFITY FLUFF. Maybe a bit of saddy-sad? Idk- I teared up at one part, so probably no one else will cry. Use of human names; and for Canada, the slight use of 'Matthieu'. Self harm.. THE CUTEST VERSION OF PRUSSIA.

POV: Basically, it switches between Limited 3rd person between Canada and Prussia; until the end, where it's basically 3rd person in general.
~


It was another one of those world conferences; typical. America was loudly talking about something, England disagreeing; France disagreeing with both of them.. Spain was hugging Romano, Romano yelling curse words and Germany trying to calm everyone and get everything in place..

Canada cringed at Germany's loud words, he was quite scared of the big man; no matter what Feliciano said. He felt him shrink into his chair, Kuma looking up. Canada looked at the small polar bear. "Hey, Kumoshira.." He murmured quietly. Kuma blinked. "Who are you?" Matthew sighed, "I'm Canada."

Suddenly Alfred appeared over him, firmly gripping his shoulder. "So bro! I've heard about your whole invisibility trick!! Lets see it!!"

Canada winced. He hated the so called 'invisibility trick'. Matthew just wanted to be seen. Even his parents, Francis and Arthur never payed attention to him. They were always so focused on Alfred. And Matthew was the good child too! Hardly getting in any wars. But the man held back the tears as he slowly faded away.

"WHOA! Cool dude!" America exclaimed. "So how many pranks have you pulled? I mean, you can't just let this go to waste! Seriously dude!"

Canada didn't say anything, closing his eyes and praying for this to be over soon. That was when France stood up.

"Alfred! Leave my poor Matthieu alone!"
Arthur scowled, standing up, "There you go again, ruining his perfectly good English name."
Alfred blinked in surprise, "Whoa guys! I have always been there for my bro!"

They just continued arguing, everyone going back to what they were doing before. Canada got up, feeling the tears coming to his eyes. They all said they cared; but they never did. His 'family' didn't even notice him; much less actually think his opinion mattered.

He walked out of the room, the first tear escaping his eye. He ran, running back to his house. But little did he know, a man was watching.

~ P.O.V Switch!! ~

Gilbert was watching everyone at the world meeting, occasionally striking up a conversation with his younger brother, or North Italy- For Spain and Romano were talking, and he wouldn't ruin that for his friend.

He gave a quick glance in Canada's direction once in a while. Gil had been crushing on Matthew for a while; but oddly enough he hadn't had the courage to speak up. 'Come /ON/! The awesome me should find this easy..' He sighed. 'But I'm not good enough for him. Matthew is so smart, always doing the right thing; and he is as pure as snow. While I'm stupid, lazy and useless..' He pulled himself out of his thoughts as he heard America shouting again.

"So bro! I heard about your invisibility trick!" What in the world was Alfred talking about..?

But then he saw Canada cringe. Prussia wanted to hurt Alfred so badly. He made his little birdie upset. He zoned out, thinking of how to plan his death.

It wasn't short after that in the corner of his eye; he saw Canada get up and leave. The ex-nation watched for a bit before getting up and following Canada.

All the way back to his house.

~ P.O.V back ~

Canada reached his house, throwing the front door open, and finally letting the tears slip as he sobbed. He ran upstairs, to his bathroom. He closed the door, but at that moment; he didn't remember he left the door open. "Oh well, maybe I'll get a moose or two as company." He thought bitterly.

He picked up a razor, staring at its shiny material before dragging the blade across his wrist, watching his blood pool out. He stopped for a second, so many tears mixing with the blood, making it even more salty. Matthew has never felt this driven to cut, and he had never done so before. He let out another sob before cutting himself again, eventually making three close together, and one far away from the others. "My family," he coughed out. His throat was dry, and his eyes were swarming with tears. He didn't hear the door open; or the slight gasp. He collapsed to the ground, unconscious.

~ P.O.V Switch!! ~

Gil saw Matthew run in, and he sprinted after, closing the front door behind him before bolting up the stairs. He found the room Canada was in, considering it was the only one with lights, and opened it slowly. He was welcomed with the sight of blood, and Canada. So much blood.. He hasn't seen so much since.. Since his own incident where his country dissolved. He then saw Matthew collapse, Gilbert gasping as he quickly rushed forward to catch him. "Matthew.. What are you thinking.." He murmured. Canada's blonde hair seemed so prefect, his face so innocent, yet his wrist bleeding. The blood was everywhere on the floor and on Canada. It made Gil want to puke. How deep were his cuts!? He picked Canada up bridal style, moving him to a different room with a bed. He set him on it gently; moving his wrist so that the bed sheets wouldn't get bloody.

He dashed back to the bathroom, wetting a wash cloth, wringing the water out before going back to Canada. He placed it on gently, cleaning the wounds. Prussia winced at how deep the marks were. He ran back to the bathroom, getting a first-aid kit. [ After digging around EVERYWHERE. ] He shakily grabbed a bottle of.. Something. He didn't know. All it said was: "Put on cuts; Prevents infection." He quickly poured it on Canada's arm.-

- P.O.V. Switch!! -

Canada snapped out of his unconscious state when Prussia poured the liquid on his flesh. He screamed out in pain, only to be silenced by Prussia as he gently placed his hand in front of Canada's mouth. His red eyes were gentle. "Canada, it's me.. I'm going to help you.."

Matthew nodded slowly, tears flowing from his eyes. "I'm sorry Gilbert, for dragging you into this.." At this, Gilbert rolled his eyes. "It's not your fault."

There was silence as Gilbert wrapped Matthew's arm up in a bandage. "Just.. Sleep." Stubbornly Matthew shook his head. "No.. Not when I have visitors. I hardly have visitors, and I'm not going to sleep instead of talking to them!"

Gilbert sighed, "I'll be here when you wake up. Promise." Matthew nodded slowly. "Sit with me, that way I'll know it you leave." The blonde looked hopeful, and the albino quickly nodded. He tried to hide the blush fighting its way onto his cheek. He sat next to Matthew, eventually laying down next to him, wrapping one arm around his waist, and the other around his chest. Gilbert pulled him closer, both of them blushing. They both fell asleep, not waking until the next day.

Ironically, Gilbert was first to wake up. 'Who..?' He thought, then realizing it was Canada. 'Mein Gott.. Ich liebe dich birdie..' [ Translations: My God, I love you Birdie ]. Gil snuck a kiss on the base of Matthew's neck. He didn't want to move, one because he couldn't, two because he would probably wake up Canada, and three, he didn't want too.

- POV switch -

Canada smiled. Prussia thought he was still asleep. He felt the light kiss on his neck, and moved his head slightly, exposing his neck. Canada shivered as the cold morning air hit it.

Gilbert blinked at Canada, who moved. Gilbert slowly lowered himself to the skin, kissing the side of Matthew's neck, nipping every once in a while.

Matthew tried to stifle his moan, but one sipped out. "Merde.." [ Translation: Shit ]

Gilbert blinked, a blush appearing. "Uh.. Birdie have you been awake this whole time?"

Matthew turned to Gilbert, their faces only a few inches apart. "Birdie?"

Gilbert looked away, "Uh.. Yeah. That's my nickname for you.."

Matthew smiled, cuddling into Gilbert's chest. "I like it,"

Gilbert beamed, kissing the top of Mattie's head. "Good, because.. I.. I.. I liebe dich, Birdie!!"

Matthew moved, looking sweetly up at him. "Je t'aime, Gilly."

Gilbert moved, lining up so he could kiss Matthew, arms around his waist. As they kissed, his eyes fluttered closed.

Matthew raised his arms, wrapping them around Gilbert's neck.

Feeling the bandage on his neck, Gilbert couldn't help but to remember the events of the night before. He sang quietly,

"You swore and said that we are not- we are not shining stars; yes I know! I never said we are.. Though I've never been through Hell like that, I've closed enough windows to know you can never look back.."

Canada watched, his violet-blue eyes gleaming with love and affection.

"If you're lost and alone, or your sinking like a stone; carry on~ May the path be the sound, of your feet across the ground; carry on~ Carry on, Carry on!"

Before Gilbert could continue, Canada leaned up and kissed him, smiling as Gilbert quickly gained dominance.

[[ AWW. First Hetalia fanfic that I've ever made by myself! Yay C: ]]



No comments:

Post a Comment